Список форумов Трибуна Люду  
 FAQ  •  Поиск  •  Пользователи  •  Группы   •  Регистрация  •  Профиль  •  Войти и проверить личные сообщения  •  Вход
 WANT by Ankhesenpaaten Ra Следующая тема
Предыдущая тема
Автор Сообщение
Ауриныч
Почетный Член Ноосферы

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 08, 2015 5:30 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Let's relive some moments from "WANT" while Ankhesenpaaten Ra and breating_in_fumes are working on translation of the 11th chapter.

This novel is available here http://ankh.ru/dm/want_eng.html
Посмотреть профильОтправить личное сообщение
Ауриныч
Почетный Член Ноосферы

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 08, 2015 5:33 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Martin was sitting on his bed, pulling up his leg, hi was playing something on his guitar. He seemed really fine, well a little bit pale and his face seemed strange but in a creative sense this day was more prolific for him then to all of the others. Alan wished he could ask Martin: “What the heck are you doing, you little motherfucker?! How can you behave yourself so devil-may-carishly?!” He just was aware of the fact that he didn`t know what had provoked Martin`s nervous breakdown, anyway it seemed that he should be the grown up one here.

(From Chapter 5)
Ауриныч
Почетный Член Ноосферы

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 08, 2015 5:36 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

In the Eastern edge of West Berlin, in Kreuzberg, where they lived, and where all more or less self-respecting outcast kicked up heels was generally inappropriate to dress normally and not to stand out from the crowd. It was also improper not to have bruising under the eyes in the daytime after a sleepless night spent at the club. It was also indecent like to come at work sober and without bottleache in the morning. It was improper like not to take a couple of ecstasy, or also unreal as you refuse to smoke the goofy-butt. That is why they went to the club every night. Martin did not avoid attention, even among the most prominent freaks and thugs of West Berlin. It took some time, though. But he tried very hard. He always tried very hard, whatever he was doing. And he succeeded.
Alan knelt near Martin’s head; He was passionately fucking Martin`s mouth juicy coloured with the scarlet lipstick. Martin was lying across the bed almost naked, except... the black ladies' stockings with elastic suspenders on his wide opened legs. Alan gasped and didn't know where to look at. Either at the sensitive skin of his own cock, turning red by the second because of his arousal and lad`s lipstick smudging all over it, or at Martin’s cock, strained on his belly trembling in accordance with each tight movements of his lips along the surface of Alan`s dick. From one side Martin’s cock was surrounded by the happy trail of blond hair and on the other side, there was those murderous old-fashioned black laced ladies' stockings. And it caused absolutely bloodcurdling explosion of contradictory emotions inside of Alan. On the one hand, it seemed to him as an absolutely disgusting and unnatural combination. It was ugly, effeminate, unaesthetic, and even seemingly not erotic, it was somewhere out of vulgarity.
Alan felt everything just squeezed inside of his own pants when he saw them. That was why he had to take his trousers off immediately; He was scared the pressure of the clothes down from his waist would cause an asphyxia and the brain death due to the lack of the Oxygen.
He was fucking Martin now, he clenched his teeth and groaned in his desperate desire to keep the nuclear explosion from tearing him to pieces, burning out of somewhere between his thighs, inside of his balls, though he gently cupped them in his palm guiding his cock into his the mouth beneath doing its job with great enthusiasm.
The more Alan endured and fucked Martin’s mouth, the idea to pay him back with interest more clearly loomed in his mind, because, virtually, the opportunity to suck one`s cock, lying between one`s legs in ladies` stockings is not an everyday option. God, he didn't know whether to cry or laugh at his own thoughts, but for sure, this idea mesmerized him as dangerously erotic.
It seemed like warm, gentle, affectionate embrace of Martin‘s wet lips began to cause his cock pain. Alan literally abruptly took out his own cock off Martin’s mouth in an incredible effort of his will, whimpering out because of the inability to endure. Alan sadistically smudged the remnants of red lipstick with his thumb all over Martin’s cheek. He wanted to do this publicly every time, when he saw those impudent coloured lips. But he was afraid of something in Martin's eyes, he would never actually do it. Now he didn`t give a damn, because he almost cum during this process on these iridescent stains mixed in with the rivulets of mascara – showing the depths of the manners Martin tried to appease him, and the depths of the manners Alan desperately tried to shove his cock deeper into Martin’s throat.
Alan moved his second knee back over Martin’s head. He crawled away from lad`s mouth on his trembling hands, trying to recover a bit and to postpone inexorably forthcoming ejaculation. He felt whacked out and deadly drunk at the same time, although he hardly drank a couple pints of beer today. His forehead was burning, the heart was throbbing painfully in his both temples, and inside of his chest, and his lower abdomen, sending more and more obscene fantasies to his mind, and continually strengthening the tensing that was tearing his brain. He just wanted to extend this crazy erotic intoxication as long as he could, but he barely could.
Martin tried to grab Alan's thigh. Alan sobbed:
“Don't touch me... just, please... Martin… don't touch me… I mean... I'm not kidding... Don't!”
Alan tried to imagine himself from the outside. Something like at Grandmother's Christmas dinner together with his family, in evening gowns. Crawling in somewhat doggy style position, wearing a shirt only, without any pants, with his trembling hands and knees, with his desperately sticking out shiny coral rock hard cock. But even this image, usually drove him to the jaws of terror was not enough to get rid of the understanding that he probably will cum now even if Martin will just look at him.

(From Chapter 8)
Ауриныч
Почетный Член Ноосферы

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 08, 2015 5:40 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

“Look, I wanna be closer with him” – suddenly Dave said.
“Closer to him?” – Alan though that it will be more correct in English.
“No, closer with him” – persistently repeated Dave. Well, it definitely make sense, when Martin said that Dave loved to argue, - “You know, we are like friends. But I want us to be like a best friends. Very close friends. I wanna know him as myself, and feel him, I want to be closer with him”.
Alan sipped his beer and answered coldly:
“Are you gay?” – well, attack was the best defense in Alan`s case.
“Why? No!” – Dave wasn`t really offended, just shouted out joyfully, - “I`ve got a girlfriend!”
“Excuse me, sir” – Alan said – “It`s just not easy for me sometimes to understand your Essex dialect. I must confess I decided you want to have sex with him”.
Had had reason to expect Dave`s tantrum for his rather aggressive joke, but Dave laughed and said sadly:
“Oh, c`mon. He`s not like that”.
Both Alan`s eyebrows lifted up at the same time. Sometimes he felt sorry that he was the only one who could get this joke here. Dave understood his facial expression in a different way:
“What? Him? You think he would…oh. I don`t know, you are older than me, Al, kinda you have more experience maybe… am I wrong at that? No, I mean sometimes I `m thinking that I`m wrong. He can stare sometimes, you know, closely, I`m starting to….uhm, it`s so hot, I`m forgetting sometimes that I have a girlfriend, I… catching my breathe….and…”
“He has terrible eye-sight’ – Alan cut off, - “But it seems that it`s not HIS problem”.
“Oh, yeah…mmm…ok. So I will remain heterosexual, if so” – Dave answered so sadly they both started laughing.
Alan liked Dave for he was so easy going and simple. He felt bad because there were certain circumstances that put their limitations to their friendship. Although he won`t be able to change it.
“I wish we could be friends with you, Dave” – he said honestly.
“I am not gay!” – Dave reacted immediately.
“Frigging Essex!”
“Focking London!” – Dave retorted.
They`ve started laughing again, until their friends returned from the football match eager to celebrate the fact that “Arsenal” won.

(From Chapter 4)
Ауриныч
Почетный Член Ноосферы

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июл 16, 2015 11:36 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Chapter 11 is now available in English

http://www.ankh.ru/dm/want_eng.html#eleven

Well, kill or cure. If Christina will pick up the phone, then he is not lucky today. Martin picked up the phone.
"I'm ready to face the consequences," – Alan said.
“Sorry?” –Martin asked.
“I made up my mind. I want you. Now.”
“But.”
“The choice is yours. You can come now or never.”
Lord, how good it is to be drunk! Oh boy, how could he say that?
“Alright. I'll come in a minute," – Martin’s voice was dry and businesslike. Alan hung up and laughed. This mistress game made him laugh. He gulped the vodka in order to not lose the remnants of courage. The door of the next room is slammed. Damn, he didn't know that this sound can be so hot!
Анхесенпаатон Ра
Демиург

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июл 17, 2015 12:40 am Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Цитата:
Lord, how good it is to be drunk!

Indeed Смеется Смеется Смеется Смеется Смеется Смеется Смеется

Dunno probably this is just my expirience but I must confess I was laughing at this phraze the whole night yesterday.

Жаль, что он не вкусный.
Посмотреть профильОтправить личное сообщениеICQ Number
Анхесенпаатон Ра
Демиург

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июл 17, 2015 12:45 am Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Mere prodigy of what is going on with the translation (mostly because of the fact that breathing_in_fumes is helping me by doing 90% of work Улыбки ) is that I see my text slightly from apart.

So I can really laugh sometimes or see some situations differently. That is the big part of the fun that I am getting from the translation process! Let alone the fact that it is not me who doing that in the first place. Смеется Смеется Смеется Смеется Смеется

Жаль, что он не вкусный.
Посмотреть профильОтправить личное сообщениеICQ Number

Перейти:   

Следующая тема
Предыдущая тема