Список форумов Трибуна Люду  
 FAQ  •  Поиск  •  Пользователи  •  Группы   •  Регистрация  •  Профиль  •  Войти и проверить личные сообщения  •  Вход
 Eros vs Thanatos: Whoever wins... We lose. Следующая тема
Предыдущая тема
Автор Сообщение
Ariel
Дважды герой форумной мысли

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Фев 13, 2016 7:58 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Ice and flame, tenderness and passion, love and a decade-long friendship, all of these in Ankhesenpaaton Ra's new breath-taking novel “Eros vs Thanatos: Whoever wins... We lose”. The translation is in proccess, so check back for updates!

To read the novel: http://ankh.ru/main_eng.htm

Let`s share your comments, feelings, illustrations on novel “Eros vs Thanatos”!

Последний раз редактировалось: Ariel (Пн Май 23, 2016 1:38 am), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профильОтправить личное сообщение
Ariel

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Фев 13, 2016 8:22 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Цитата:
Kill me I begged and love said «No»
Leave me for dead and let me go
Kill me I cried and love said «No»
© HIM

Ariel

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Фев 13, 2016 8:34 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Ville Valo is in HIM's dressing room after concert. London, 2000.

Цитата:
The idol was dressed in black t-shirt, a plum-colored leather jacket and a pair of heavily worn flare jeans. He wore some peeled girly nail polish, his black sparkling eye shadows were spread all around his face and his curly hair, wet from sweat, looked disarranged and messy. His reddened lips were holding a cigarette, yet the smoke didn’t trouble him at all.
He looked like a freaking Glam-Rock God!

Цитата:
“Awwwww,” - drawled the Idol very disappointedly in a voice of a true diva (assuming, of course, the diva could have such a deep bass voice), puffing his lips and letting one more stream of smoke. That amused his colleagues even more, so the end of his phrase: “What a disillusion. And I thought I might have plans for the evening,” – got drowned in a joyful roar of laughter.

Последний раз редактировалось: Ariel (Сб Фев 13, 2016 9:02 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Ariel

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Фев 13, 2016 9:01 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

The very concert in London. 2000.10.30.

Ville Valo: London Pub Interview. 2000.10.30.

Band's promo. London. 2000.

Последний раз редактировалось: Ariel (Сб Фев 13, 2016 9:59 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Ariel

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Фев 13, 2016 9:19 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Цитата:
he promptly got up from the couch with the grace of a young giraffe stumbling over its own feet and in two steps of his long legs reached the refrigerator with a clear door, filled with bottles and cans of all kinds. Looking at that, Bam got worried for a moment that Ville will stumble and fall, but everything went just fine.

Анхесенпаатон Ра
Демиург

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Фев 13, 2016 9:26 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Ariel писал(а):
Ville Valo is in HIM's dressing room after concert. London, 2000.

Цитата:
The idol was dressed in black t-shirt, a plum-colored leather jacket and a pair of heavily worn flare jeans. He wore some peeled girly nail polish, his black sparkling eye shadows were spread all around his face and his curly hair, wet from sweat, looked disarranged and messy. His reddened lips were holding a cigarette, yet the smoke didn’t trouble him at all.
He looked like a freaking Glam-Rock God!

Цитата:
“Awwwww,” - drawled the Idol very disappointedly in a voice of a true diva (assuming, of course, the diva could have such a deep bass voice), puffing his lips and letting one more stream of smoke. That amused his colleagues even more, so the end of his phrase: “What a disillusion. And I thought I might have plans for the evening,” – got drowned in a joyful roar of laughter.

Awesome LOL LOL LOL

Жаль, что он не вкусный.
Посмотреть профильОтправить личное сообщениеICQ Number
Ariel

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Фев 13, 2016 9:29 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Цитата:
“I am Mikko Paananen,” - said the divinity in a low deep voice with a dead-serious, imperturbable look on his face. Mige to his right did not turn a hair,

Цитата:
“and he is Ville…”

Цитата:
Ville reacted in an original way. He smiled at the guy, and when the other put on an even more offended look and pursed his lips, he playfully blew him a kiss.

Цитата:
Zoltan, even though he didn’t see Ville’s expression, nevertheless glared at him, practically burning him with his stare. At least trying to do so.

Ariel

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Фев 13, 2016 10:04 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Цитата:
Of course, it was risky: the sweet and magical image of his idol ever so beautifully drawn by his imagination could turn out to be a fiction and the Idol himself could turn out to be a universal jerk and kick him out, tell him to fuck off or just ignore him completely.

Смеется "universal jerk"

Ariel

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Фев 13, 2016 10:11 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Цитата:
The first gig only worsened the situation, which is why he took his board, credit cards and passport and set off to London.

Цитата:
Brandon always skated well, but now for a completely understandable reason he literally felt wings grow behind his back. And that was no wonder, because Ville didn’t take his eyes of him. Brandon was sure as never before that this time he won’t fall or stumble. He just couldn’t do so. He was glowing with a joyful smile, speeding around his tall dark sun like a crazy rocket. And he managed to achieve what he wanted to: the Idol was damn impressed by his skating. He got so over-exited

Последний раз редактировалось: Ariel (Вс Фев 14, 2016 5:30 am), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Ariel

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Фев 13, 2016 10:25 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Цитата:
“I love you,” - Ville moaned, grabbing back his mouth with his lips.
Bam simply had no reason not to believe it, or to doubt it. There was another question: from now on, his life was divided into parts: Before and After. Before this "I love you", and then after. He couldn’t have an impact on HIS life before, but now he was responsible for it. Bam didn't know how the hell did he find the strength to put his knee under the slipping down his lover`s body which was embraced by a love fever.

“What the fuck, why aren’t we in some fucking bed somewhere,” - he hissed through his clenched teeth.

“Mmmm,” – the bastard slid even lower somehow, kneeling on the floor, hugging his waist and burrowing his face somewhere in his thigh.

Цитата:
"..I guess…I think I feel better now...” – Ville said in an almost sane voice.
Actually, he looked pretty alright by now. Well, except for the water that was dripping from his hair onto the collar of his shirt, and the overall bluish-white shade of his face.

Цитата:
Ville gave him a finger and left the building without turning around.

Ауриныч
Почетный Член Ноосферы

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Фев 14, 2016 12:47 am Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Iso kiitos, Ariel, for creating this awesome topic!

Ariel писал(а):
Цитата:
“I am Mikko Paananen,” - said the divinity in a low deep voice with a dead-serious, imperturbable look on his face. Mige to his right did not turn a hair,

Цитата:
“and he is Ville…”

Mige&Ville jokes and interactions make me laugh all the time Very Happy Very Happy Great SIFs... perfectly illustrate the situation!
Sinistral Unicorn
Прометей нах!

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Фев 14, 2016 4:51 am Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Ariel писал(а):
Цитата:
Zoltan, even though he didn’t see Ville’s expression, nevertheless glared at him, practically burning him with his stare. At least trying to do so.

OMG! THE LOOK!!! Смеется

Цитата:
His attempts were clearly useless, as Ville didn’t pay a slightest attention to them - he was looking lovingly at Bam

Poor Zoltan, he was trying so hard... Смеется Смеется

Почетный Член Ноосферы

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Фев 14, 2016 5:09 am Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Цитата:
His attempts were clearly useless, as Ville didn’t pay a slightest attention to them - he was looking lovingly at Bam

HEHEHE I did not get it from the first reading ... but really))))))))

Looking lovingly at Bam Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Ariel

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Мар 28, 2016 10:39 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Chapter 2! Very Happy

Цитата:
Ville found himself extremely attracted to the openness and simplicity of the guy. He liked Bam’s inner freedom and was fascinated by the way Bam effortlessly and easily took him out of his cocoon, making him ruin his work schedule just because he, Bam, wanted so. On the other hand, looking at Bam now, he didn’t see a naïve, spoilt American boy any more, he saw a pretty self-assured and determined man in front of him. He pensively leaned on the table and rubbed his lower lip, submerged in his thoughts. For that reason, he must have missed something of what Bam said.

“Pardon?” he asked, suddenly realizing the silence at their table dragged for too long. He felt conscious that he might look too confused, so he pretentiously pulled out a cigarette out of his pack of “Marlboro” and took a draw. All this time Bam was sustaining a pause, carefully watching all his moves, he didn’t speak until Ville allowed their eyes to meet.

“I said it must have been some fucking young chick,” Bam repeated. “Any guy would have run after you with a gun after that, asking for more…”

“Haha,” said Ville. “I don’t think we know each other well enough to go into details…”

There is a moment on every date when you suddenly begin to feel that going back to your own comfy bed and performing an act of love with yourself would be a much more relaxing, pleasant and safe way to end the evening rather then continuing the above mentioned date. This was the moment for Ville. Unfortunately for him and luckily for Bam, Ville’s warm, comfy bed was rather far away.

Ariel

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Мар 28, 2016 10:58 pm Ответить с цитатойВернуться к началу

Цитата:
“Should I… I could go get us some more beer from the bar…” offered Bam hopping up from the bench to hide his confusion.

“Sure, why not,” said Ville staring unblinkingly at the place where Bam seated a moment ago and smiling with the corners of his lips. “As you’re in an erected position anyway…”

Цитата:
“I want to see all of it. Down there as well,” ordered Bam. Oh, how he said it! Ville gritted his teeth and set his jaw, because Bam’s peremptory tone stung him. He could physically feel the adrenalin rush through his body. The tone was calm, gentle and reassured, it didn’t even presume the possibility of refusal. Bam was throwing him a challenge: Can you do this? Ville had no other option. He clenched his teeth and pulled down the belt of his pants with his thumbs as low as he could, to the base of his cock. It turned out to be a good maneuver as well, as it helped him to hide his boner.

Последний раз редактировалось: Ariel (Пн Мар 28, 2016 11:35 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз

Перейти:   

Следующая тема
Предыдущая тема